TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges ensure precision where it matters most. Advanced milling techniques create exacting sole and leading edge geometries for unparalleled performance and consistency.
- ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Mass placement of the thick-thin head design improves feel while enhancing CG location for precise flight
- Laser etched pattern located between grooves on the raw face creates a rougher surface for increased greenside spin
- Advanced surface milling techniques ensure precise sole geometry, leading edge profiles and score lines
- TPU insert in back cavity designed to provide vibration dampening to create a solid, positive feel at impact
- Low Bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance; ideal for firm conditions and shallow attack angle
- Standard Bounce (SB) grind has a median ground resistance; ideal for moderate conditions and a standard attack angle
All prices on the site are retail prices. Member discounts will apply at time of purchase.