Equipped with enhanced stability you can see, TaylorMade Spider X Putters take performance to new heights. TaylorMade revolutionized the way it achieves optimal stability by combining a 320g steel frame with a 15g carbon composite core to maximize perimeter weighting and minimize twisting. The True Path Alignment System features an optically engineered sightline (OES) to enable accurate, consistent alignment. A refined Pure Roll Insert helps putts start and stay on the intended target line on impacts across the face.
- Designed to help putts start and stay on the intended line on impacts across the face
- Thicker Pure Roll insert construction creates better sound, feel and roll characteristics
- 45° grooves pair with softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll
- Spider X revolutionizes the way TaylorMade achieves optimal stability by re-engineering mass properties
- Redesigned putter head construction features a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
- 320g frame combines with lightweight, 15g carbon composite core to maximize perimeter weighting
- Redesigned rear weight ports enable greater stroke stability and feel at impact
All prices on the site are retail prices. Member discounts will apply at time of purchase.