The EXS 220 Driver produces extreme M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) numbers with its all new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create one of the highest M.O.I. measurements ever manufactured in a driver, making it the most forgiving and accurate driver Tour Edge has ever engineered.
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits. The EXS 220 Driver features this breakthrough in face technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN features a new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create an M.O.I. of 5400 grams per cubic centimeter, a 20% percent increase. Additional weights will be available in 3 grams, 6 grams, 11 grams and 14 grams to help dial in the preferred swing weight and trajectory.
- TRIPLE CARBON TECH featured on the crown and heel and toe of the sole provides extreme weight savings that reposition weight into the back of the clubhead.
- ULTRA-PREMIUM 8-1-1 TITANIUM FACE is shallower and features a lower density, lighter Titanium to allow for more weight repositioning.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL allows the loft to be adjusted +/- 2 degrees for an unprecedented range of 7.5 degrees to 14 degrees between the three loft options.
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR improves the acoustic engineering of the entire new EXS metalwood line up.
All prices on the site are retail prices. Member discounts will apply at time of purchase.