The larger clubhead of the EXS 220 hybrid is made to bring the power of a fairway metal to a hybrid design. This amped-up hybrid utilizes a lighter 450-Hyper-Steel/360-degree Cup Face design that features new Diamond Face technology that produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits. The EXS 220 Hybrids feature this major breakthrough in face technology with 44 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- MAX MOI DESIGN achieved with an adjustable 4-gram back weight creates a more stable and forgiving hybrid design.
- SLIPSTREAM SOLE features improved wider speed channels that create more solid contact due to smoother turf interaction.
- DIAMOND FACE TECH produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR used to improve the acoustic engineering, employing the same idea used in music studios to enhance sound.
- RAISED CENTER OF GRAVITY accomplished by indents on the heel and toe sole of the clubhead that allow weight to be strategically positioned to raise the CG and reduce spin.
- IN PLAY ON TOUR Over 90 different PGA Tour players have played over 650 Exotics metalwoods the past two season on the three PGA Tours, leading Tour Edge to 12 victories, over 50 Top 5 and over 100 Top 10 finishes.
All prices on the site are retail prices. Member discounts will apply at time of purchase.